Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
There is a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total booking; this will be taken in the event of a cancellation up to 3 days before the booking. If the booking is cancelled less than 3 days before the day of arrival the full amount of the booking will be due.
24 hours after a booking has been made Cohort Hostel will contact the named guest and ask for 50% of the booking to be paid as a non-refundable deposit. This will be deducted from the balance and the rest will be payable at least two weeks prior to arrival.
If numbers are reduced within 24 hours of the booking being made no charges will be incurred. If numbers are reduced 24 hours after the booking has been made the group will still be liable for the full cost of the original stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If anyone in the group is under the age of 16 there must be at least one person aged over 21 in the party. We do not accept children under 3 years old under any circumstances and we reserve the right to refuse the booking on arrival with no refund if the group arrive with young children.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
St Ives is the jewel in Cornwall's crown and consistently rated the most picturesque town in the county; with 5 stunning, sandy beaches and ocean on 3 sides of the town, you couldn't pick a more spectacular place to base yourself while you explore West Cornwall.
Cohort is supremely central - just minutes from over 50 bars, cafes and restaurants and 5 minutes from St Ives' breathtaking beaches and the South West coastal path. It is a 5 minute walk to the bus and train station, both of which have excellent transport links to London and other major cities in the South, Newquay and the more remote parts of Cornwall. It's also situated very near to 3 public car parks.
It is a 5 minute walk to the Barbara Hepworth Sculpture Garden, 10 minutes to Tate St Ives, St Ives School of Painting and the Surf School and 15 minutes to the Bernard Leach Pottery Museum.
We have an in-house bar, lounge, courtyard, movie/TV room, private rooms and shared dorm accommodation. There are laundry and dry room facilities and breakfast items are sold at the bar in the morning. Free tea & (fresh) coffee served from the bar between 08:00 and 10:00.
Our kitchen area is fully equipped with everything you might need to make a quick snack, packed lunch or evening meal and we are situated right next to a small supermarket which is open 7am-11pm 7 days a week.
Rooms have custom built pod bunk beds, each with its own light, plug socket, USB port and lockable storage space; curtains on all the beds ensure privacy within the dorms and most rooms have sinks en suite. All bathroom facilities are shared. Free WiFi is available throughout the hostel, including in the bedrooms.
Cohort's Policies & Conditions:
In case of No show/Late cancellation, the entire value of the stay will be charged.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards and Apple Pay. No cash accepted at this time.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 - 22:00. It is possible to check in after 22:00 but you must let us know in advance so we can send you instructions on how to do so. Please note that at this time we cannot accept a check-in earlier than 14:00. Please do not arrive early.
Check out 10:00.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open 08:00 - 23:00. No curfew.
We will require each person who stays with us to have some form of photographic ID (e.g. driving license, passport, etc.).
We welcome all children aged 3+ but please note that we do not allow children under 10 years old to be in a dorm room with guests they don't know and under 16's must be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 21).
If you are booking on behalf of a group of 4 or more people you will be asked on arrival to supply card details which will be held as a bond against accidents, loss of key cards or damages until your departure. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>