Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Chill Out Jungle Bungalows are nestled in the jungle, below the towering limestone cliffs, just 5 minutes from Tonsai beach you will find our Thai family run bungalows. Each bungalow is uniquely decorated with colourful and funky art work, from all over the world. Our Thai style bungalows have tiled flooring throughout, furnished with a hanging space for your clothes, table and chairs and bedside table. The rooms have mosquito nets on the windows and also over the beds, if you wish to use them. The bathrooms are a mix of Thai western style, with sink, flushing toilet and Thai refreshing cold showers. Every bungalow has its own balcony area, for you to sit and relax and enjoy the nature, from wild monkeys to monitor lizards, whilst taking in the amazing view of the rock face. You can submerse yourself in the tranquility of the tropical jungle but also have peace of mind that should you need anything our reception area and bar is not far away.
Our Chill Out reggae bar is all hand crafted from drift wood, with relaxing seating areas and tree top platforms, where you can relax in the evening and watch our infamous fire shows. All the art work you see has been done with care and attention make to make a warm friendly atmosphere that you will experience during your time with us. We are a small community like a family and we welcome anyone to embrace that with us.
We have a restaurant on site that offer Thai and international cuisine, food stalls with local dishes, and a mini market, a really lovely coffee bar with handmade coffee. We have a climbing shop and tour desk on site and you are able to book a day of climbing with an experienced climber, who have been climbing the limestone cliffs for years.
Tonsai and neighbouring Railay beach is famous for its rock climbing which has become increasingly popular in recent years and it is not hard to see why with the towering limestone cliffs. .
If rock climbing isn’t your thing then there are still many things to see and do. Diving and snorkeling are very popular in the area and we are also a gate way to many islands, the closest being only half an hour away. If you prefer to stay closer to home then you can explore neighboring Railay bay with its hidden beaches and lagoons. If you prefer just to relax, then both beaches offer relief from the outside world.
We are situated 5 minutes from Tonsai beach and approximately 15 minute’s walk from Railay bay. Reaching us is very easy, take a long tail boat from Ao Nang beach which is the main tourist center over to Tonsai Beach.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-21:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. No curfew.
11. Smoking allowed. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>