Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The only boutique accommodation within the Warsaw Old Town with all of the hotel facilities, 10 meters from the Royal Castle.
Stay, where all the things in Warsaw are going to happen.
All the windows face The Castle Square or the Cathedral. When backpackers grow up, grow rich and can no longer stand hostels, they dream about places like this.
Much like their clientele the owners of this place have also graduated up from hostels (We run the Oki-Doki hostel). If this is what becomes of hostels when they grow up, bring it on!
Each room is different and most of them are created by our friend artists in different styles.
Comfortable, incredible with the most of value added you can imagine. Plus affordable. Then we added the friendliness of our previously awarded, the most popular Warsaw property Oki Doki and the luxury of a 4 star hotel.
Inside one of a few historical buildings which survived II World War. We offer 21 rooms en-suite, unforgettable view from every room on the beautiful square with its Column of the king Sigismond III. You will find international, friendly atmosphere.
Dear Guests!!! For the NEW YEAR'S EVE, we request 100% pre payment eg. credit card charge or the bank transfer. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Telefone de discagem direta
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>