Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Selling Out Soon
Descrição do estabelecimento
The rooms, bright and comfortable, are furnished in a typical Venetian style with the greatest attention to detail and include amenities such as air conditioning, satellite TV, a hairdryer, safe, and telephone. Some rooms have private bathrooms while two rooms share a nice bathroom on the same floor. The rooms overlook a charming little garden where, during the summer, we love to spoil our guests by serving a breakfast based on typical Venetian specialties, where guests can enjoy amazing moments of complete relaxation.
The Santa Croce quarter, where Casa Mimma is located, is rich in amazing architecture full of beautiful places that surely merit the attention of tourists. These include the Church of Saint Eustache facing the Grand Canal, the Scoletta dei Tiraoro e dei Battiloro, the Church of San Simeon Piccolo, Campo Santa Maria Mater Domini, and a whole lot more.
From Casa Mimma, you can reach Venice's only street, the Strada Nuova, which runs along the Grand Canal, directly linking the train station to the city centre.
We will be glad also to show you the best itineraries to discover not only all the famous places, but also the other Venice, to experience the city in all its wonders off the beaten track in areas unfamiliar to most tourists.
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- TV a cabo
Aplicativos de Celular Hostelworld
Faça a reserva no caminho com os novos aplicativos móveis da Hostelworld.
Pesquise e reserve mais de 36.000 propriedades em 170 países, onde você estiver.
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>