Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The place has a garage and campervan or camping area. Casa Coral is located in front of the beach in the direction of the surf point, we have the best live view day by day. We are interested in a quiet public, that your trip is dedicated to rest, surf, enjoy nature and get to know the culture of the small fishing village. The town is small therefore we are close to everything;), steps from bars, restaurants and two blocks from shops and pharmacies. We work with the best surf school in town, LA PEÑA SURF SCHOOL, we can help you with information on packages, classes, material rental, etc.
We want your stay to be different, always remember it with a smile. Our rooms are warm, simple and spacious and comfortable. All have good ventilation and lighting, the views are beautiful, some have a view of the sea, others of the garden. It is a magical place to feel at home, relax, enjoy and meet people from different cultures.
Casa Coral Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 2 years of age.
Pets are not allowed
Reception from 7:00 to 21:00 Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>