Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We also have a lot of cultural and artistic events such a workshops, conferences, concerts, artistic residencies and cool moments that we like to share with our guests!
Casa Articulada is located in a lovely, quiet and very local area where you can find amazing coffee shops, bars and restaurants with traditional food and veggie options as well!
We are close to the city center, and numerous art and culture spots. There are more than three supermarkets around, different stores and public transportation. The nearest shopping mall is around 15 minutes walking.
Before or during your stay, please let our staff know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.
Please check this map where you will find important spots around the hostel and also some tips to enjoy even more the surroundings.
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Quarto comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Restrição de idade
- Cartões de crédito aceitos
- Sem restrição de horário
- Aceitam-se animais de estimação
- IVA Incluído
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Balance of payment is due upon check-in. CASH ONLY accepted at the front desk.
Check in from 14:00 PM
Check out before 12:00 M.
Breakfast NOT included.
Reception ( Limited hours)
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>