Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Se deben de respetar las pautas de convivencia del Hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Ideal para grupos de Yoga, Surfers, etc.
No disponible para fiestas.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Canary Bio-hostel,new accommodation !!! overlooking the mountain to the sea, very bright and quiet. We have an organic garden and we help you with other activities: paragliding, surfing, trekking and trail (route from the beach to the Teide peak).
Featuring a shared lounge, garden and views of river, Canary Bio-hostel is set in Los Realejos, 3.1 km from Montaña de los Frailes Park. Boasting a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are featured.
The units come with a microwave, fridge, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the guest house all rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a shared bathroom, and a patio with a city view.
Canary Biohostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not available
Reception (Our Hours are limited but we have a key box to offer maximum flexibility)
Pet are not allowed until we get all the legal paperwork done.
Parties and events are not allowed Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>