Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The apartment is set on the first floor of a building on Via Conte Verde. The upper floor is accessible by elevator for those with heavy luggage.
English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic speaking staff look forward to welcoming you at CK rooms
Our rooms are comfortable and relaxing. All are individually styled with attention to detail and are equipped with modern facilities.
The rooms are spacious and peaceful and are cleaned on a daily basis. Each room has an en-suite bathroom, equipped with shower, heated towel rail and hairdryer.
There is no extra charge for children under the age of four sharing the bed with the parents.
Breakfast is not available.
It is located in the heart of the eternal cityâ€™s archaeological and artistic splendours. With the central Termini railway station within short walking distance and access to Romeâ€™s metro system, getting around could not be simpler.
Restaurants and eateries, banks and shopping facilities are all in the near vicinity. Some of the main sites such as The Coliseum, The Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore and San Giovanni in Laterano to name a few are very easy reached on foot from the apartment. You will be enchanted by the beauty and opulence of the magnificent city.
Car parking is available near CK rooms in the form of a pay-as-you-park garage.
If you choose to arrive in Rome from any of the several major European cities by train this is very simple. Transfer from Romeâ€™s Fiumicino or Ciampino Airport is also extremely easy. A major bus station is located at Piazza Cinquecento, the square in front of the Termini station as an alternative means of transport. Also, the entrance to the underground station Vittorio Emanuele is located very conveniently a stones throw from the apartment offering you direct access to Romeâ€™s metro system without any noise or commotion likely to disturb you during your stay.
Arriving by Plane
1.From Fiumicino Airport: take the "Leonardo Express" to Termini Station. From here you can walk or if you prefer you can take the metro line A towards Anagnina. Get off at Vittorio Emanuele Station (a distance of one stop). From the station a short stroll will lead you down â€œVia Conte Verdeâ€ CK rooms is at number 16.
2.From Ciampino Airport: Take the Shuttle Bus up to Termini Station. Again, you may walk from here if you wish or alternatively take metro line A towards Anagnina and get off at Vittorio Emanuele
Private Shuttle service is available upon request.
Warning: Please when you reserve specify the time of your arrival or do it afterwards by e-mail. This is necessary to be welcomed without hitches, as there is not a concierge night and day.
Payment: A deposit (by PayPal) will be required after you complete the reservation (we'll contact you by email). The balance will be due cash upon arrival Verificar Regras da Casa
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>