Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Have a coffee or craft been in the Cafe & Local Beer Pub; relax on the rooftop with locals and travellers alike; or take a book off the shelf to have some relaxed reading time.
In addition to an array of beers and cocktails, Busoan’s Cafe & Local Beer Pub offers morning breakfast sets, cakes and sweets, delicious lunches and light dinner meals.
Busoan Library & Hostel has comfortable ‘capsule’ type rooms, as well as compact single rooms and larger hotel style double bedrooms to suit all guests.
Additional items such as towels, toothbrushes, robes etc are also available at a small fee.
Convenience stores and an abundance of restaurants can be found within a 1 minute walk form Busoan Library & Hostel.
The rooms in Busoan are:
- “Basic 4 Bed Mixed Dorm”, the compact dormitory for men.
- 'Basic 18 Bed Mixde Dorm', the library dormitory
- 'Basic 6 Bed Female Dorm', the compact dormitory for women
- 'Basic 3 Bed Mixed Dorm', the compact dormitory for men and woman
- 'Basic Twin Private”, the compact twin
- 'Standard Single Private (Shared Bathroom)'
- 'Standard Twin Private Ensuite'
***Please kindly note:
1. “Basic 3 Bed Mixed Dorm” & “Basic Twin Private” are in one larger room and separated by roll curtains.
2. 'Standard Twin Private' has a Private Bathroom attached to it.
- All the rest of the rooms have shared bathrooms. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>