Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of the total amount must be pay in order to confirm the booking.
If the number of people changes there will be not refund
Additional Terms and Conditions
Not hens/stag parties
$200 bond upon arrival in case of damage to the property
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Special conditions apply
For groups of more than 12 please contact us directly
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our hostel is located in an iconic Taupo building, slap bang in the centre of town. We are opposite the bus station and I-site and one block back from the Lake. The massive outdoor sun deck has views out over the park and of course the world famous Lake Taupo itself. Take advantage of our barbie, grab your mates and enjoy some sundowners looking out out across the Lake.
We have en-suite double and twin rooms as well as en-suite dorms and dorms with shared facilities. There is a large communal kitchen and free WIFI throughout the hostel.
With bed prices starting from $18, we are the best value and best located hostel in town. We have a booking office and access to the best rates for all the most do activities in the region.
The sun deck is ready and waiting, we look forward to helping you have the best time in one of NZ's best destinations. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>