Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Just five minutes drive out you will find whatever you may need, as airport, rail-station, shopping centres, themepark, tennis resort, beach resort , disco pubs, restaurants and fast-foods
Features and facilities Bellavista Country House
We offer to our guests many of the facilities you would find in a four star hotel:
sitting room with TV,Hi-Fi and DVD, garden with
deck-chairs and cots for sunbathing
Extra services: Sauna (for two),Covered parking
Dog kennel in an enclosed area ,Scooters and cars
for rent ,Taxi service (It is free to and from
the airport or railway station )
Rooms & suites
Bellavista has a range of double rooms and amazing suites with three or four beds and sleeps a total of 14 to 16. We can also supply cots for babies.
All our rooms are equipped with bathrooms, heating, AC, TV and safe. Some also have a balcony and/or Jacuzzi.
A traditional Italian free breakfast is served from 7.30 to 9.30am
to wish you a good morning. Or, if you like, we can make you a full
English breakfast. You can also book for dinner, with dishes that
are typical of the region .But if you prefer, you can also cater for yourself
Sun, sea, sauna, gym, cycling, trekking, tennis, table tennis, horse riding, golf, sailing....
All you have to do is choose !
With our exclusive Club Card you can enjoy many of these activities at preferiantial rates.
You can also rent scooters, cars, mountain bykes, and sailing boats from us.
Or why not take a romantic drive in one of our Italian or English classic cars? Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Instalações da lavanderia
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>