Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Enjoy the simple, cozy, humble yet clean cottage sets at the heart of Batuan Bohol. Close to tourist spots that guests love to visit. We serve healthy foods with FREE very good connection WIFI. Every cottage has its own outlet for phone charging, emergency flashlight just in case of sudden power interruption.
There are only three cottages with common toilet and shower room. If you want to be away from the crowd for a moment yet still very accessible place, stay at Batuan Backpackers Chalet.
Just a piece of advice, kindly bring earplugs or you can buy one from us if you don't like to hear the roosters crowing very very early in the morning owned by our neighbor.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 20:00.
Check out before 11:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 12%.
Breakfast not included.
Curfew until 22:00.
Reception working time: 7:00~21:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 5 years of age.
Child-friendly(Only children 5 and older are allowed).
Non smoking in the room, but have a smoking area.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>