Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
It has free wifi, central heating, fully fitted kitchen with free tea/coffee. There are laundry facilities, a barbeque area and a workshop space which can also be rented by groups.
This is a hostel with a difference. Ballyeamon Barn has its own “session house” where visitors have the chance to meet local musicians and singers during regular sessions of storytelling and music, free and open to all.
Owner Liz Weir hosts groups of visitors who want to experience the “real” Northern Ireland, meet the locals and feel part of the community. They do so within the rich culture and scenic beauty of the Glens of Antrim- with its folklore, music and dance.
Liz also offers storytelling workshops and can arrange local walking guides, horse riding, yoga and 'pamper' sessions for visitors. You will leave with lots of stories!
Please note :
Cancellation policy : 48h
Check in : 13.30 until 22.00
Check out : 11.30
Breakfast not included
Credit cards not accepted Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Sala de reuniões
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção 24 horas
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>