Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Welcome to our cozy hostel in the city of San Sebastián. A comfortable space where travelers, pilgrims, globetrotters and adventurers will find rest and comfort. Ideal for relaxing and sharing adventures while cooking or having a coffee with other travelers after a day of visiting San Sebastián and its surroundings.
Balea Hostel is located in Loiola, 20 minutes walking to the city centre and its beautiful beaches. It is a peaceful area near the river and the mountains where you can find restaurants, bakeries and supermarkets. Excellent access to the city centre by bus and train.
We have three mixed dorms with shared bathroom. All beds have sheets included, individual light , plug and locker. Ideal for meeting people or for groups. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Balea Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 22.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Futebol de mesa
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>