Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The Ashley Hotel offers a perfect location for exploring the City & County, with lots to do in the area-located one block up from main shopping district, best restaurants & bars, bus & train stations-it’s all within walking distance. We serve excellent hearty breakfasts & evening meals (additional charges apply), offer complimentary parking on site (subject to availability; hotel's car park operates on first-in, first-served basis), terrace & complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, 24h front desk service and also a delightful lounge/ bar and restaurant area. Dry Room facility available in the hotel (Golfers, Bikers, Cyclists are all welcome).
All of our bedrooms guarantee an accommodating welcome with rich deep piled carpets on the flooring, Irish "Natural Sleep" mattress, secondary glazing to cut out city noise, duvets on the beds dressed in white linen, Egyptian Cotton rich towels, hairdryer in each bedroom, flat screen TV with satellite television & radio channels, complimentary fast WiFi, direct dial telephone, hospitality tray with complimentary tea and coffee provisions, make-up mirror in the bathroom, central heating.
Ironing station is available in the hotel for guests own use.
Please note free overnight parking on the street is available and also Sunday street parking available free of charge for whole day.
Please note there is no lift access in our hotel.
The hotel reserves the right to preauthorise credit and debit cards to secure the booking. In the event if your card is not valid your booking may be cancelled. The use of debit cards is at discretion of the hotel. For the customers who wish to use their Irish Visa Debit cards (4319-...), and other debit cards, preauthorisation for 1st night will be submitted at the time of the booking to confirm the reservation. A pre-authorisation on a debit card is a temporary hold by the issuing bank of a specific amount of the available balance on the card that is provided upon booking. The pre-authorisation is not a charge and no funds have been debited from your account. If this transaction is declined, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking and refuse future bookings.
A security deposit of EUR 100 may be required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. We reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit card in case of damages. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Telefone de discagem direta
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>