Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We offer the maximum of comfort a traveler could wish for in our 7 double rooms, full of colours and style, each one inspired by a different artist (Picasso, Warhol, Hirst, Matisse, Bacon, Basquiat and Van Gogh). These exceptional personalities created true works of art and we gathered them under one roof, bringing a bohemian touch to this most unique guesthouse in the downtown of Lisbon.
PLEASE NOTE: we do NOT have en-suite rooms: ALL BATHROOMS ARE SHARED.
Located in the very center of Lisbon in an 18th century charming building, just between Alfama, a traditional Portuguese neighbourhood, famous for its fado music, and Bairro Alto, a trendy yet old neighborhood known for its bars, restaurants and vintage shops. We are right next all transports (buses, trams - famous 28 tram, metro and airport shuttle), but in fact Artbeat is so central that most of the things are within a walking distance.
There is a fully equipped kitchen, free tea, coffee and fruit available the whole time. We provide a self-serviced breakfast which you can have in the living room or at our little sunny balcony. In our big fridge you will also find soft drinks as well as some typical Portuguese drinks at a good price.
Here “the music killed the TVstar” - instead of TV we offer you stereos with music carefully chosen for each room as well as art books and magazines.
We have homemade maps at your disposal. You can also count on some great tips regarding places not to be missed in Lisbon as well as up-to-date events information. Prepare yourself for a visit in an old friend’s house and take back some memorable times. With us you will not only discover a new city but a new definition of art!
PLEASE NOTE: Our reception IS NOT OPEN 24/7. We are always there for your check-in as long as you confirm YOUR ARRIVAL TIME (can be anytime between 9.30 and 22.30). Please note that late check-ins (after 23h) will have an extra cost of 20€. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>