Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
- Newly opened Boutique hostel
- Located in the heart of Tehran old quarter
- Short walking distance of The Grand Bazaar, Golestan Palace and other major attractions
- 10-minute walk from metro station
- Professional staff with years of travelling experience and staying in hostels around the world
- Staying in traditional house accommodations has always been one of the attractions of travelling for many tourists. It not only enables them to experience the charms of living in an authentic ambiance, but also provides them with the chance of living with other people, enjoying local foods and sharing ideas.
Our boutique hostel offers a comfortable, clean and budget stay in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Arian Hostel is a newly renovated historical building, located in a perfect location right in the very heart of Tehran. We are only 10-minute walk from “Baharestan” metro station and 15-minute walk from the most famous sights such as the Grand Bazaar, the Golestan Palace, National Museum, Jewelry Museum and many other sightseeing attractions of historical and unique life of Tehran
We have private suite triple and family rooms that can accommodate 1, 2 or 3 people seeking more privacy with private showers and bathrooms.
Our dorm rooms are mostly 4 beds and an 8 and 12 bed dormitory rooms with individual lockers, light, Power outlet, Curtain
For the dormitory rooms, there are common showers and bathrooms in the court yard
All rooms decorated with traditional style interiors and features and 5 star hotel level Mattress
All rooms have air-conditioning and heating. Linens are included.
Very good enough breakfast in included
Whether you’re after the feeling of a hotel, bed and breakfast (B&B), or youth hostel, Arian Hostel in Tehran has the ideal accommodation to fit your budget and preference. We also offer great last minute deals.
The kitchen is very well equipped with all the necessary devices including: gas cooker, grill, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, water boiler and stainless steel cabinets which can be spotlessly cleaned regularly. You can use the crockery, cutlery and all the pots and pans in the kitchen to prepare your own meal. Do not hesitate to use the refrigerator to keep your food fresh.
There is always tea with different flavors, instant coffee and drinking water available for free.
A central yard with a blue pool in the middle, a stone fountain and small gold fish in the pool, an iron hand pump, brick floor and walls with turquoise blue tiles, wooden Girih doors with colored windows, leafy trees, a balcony with two symmetrical stairways, wooden benches with soft mats and cushions are all featured characteristics of a courtyard in authentic Iranian architecture. Guess what! We have them all in Arian Hostel.
The TV Room is a 35 square meter room with a 42 inch HD television which is connected to a receiver to give you access to all of the major and popular television channels of the world. There is a DVD player and sound system, so you can watch your favorite movies or choose from among our selection.
We have a small library, and you can add to it, if you have book you already read and want others to enjoy it too.
This 120 square meter terrace, with its magnificent wall decorations, comfortable benches, tables and chairs, a built-in barbeque, a bathroom and lots of greenery is a perfect spot for you to relax, make your own Kebab or socialize with others.
On the 7 arches on the walls, 7 scenes of the battles of Rostam (the hero in Shahnameh) with 7 evil creatures are depicted with clay tiles.
Our accommodation and services are offered with affordable prices that won’t break your travel budget.
Some of our free services are:
Free high speed Wi-Fi
Free buffet breakfast included
Free tea and coffee all day
Free bed sheets
Free luggage storage
Free walking tours
By gathering the facilities of a modern hotel in Arian Hostel, our team puts all their effort in providing you with an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
These are what we offer:
41 beds in a 650 square meter area which gives you enough room and space
High quality spring mattresses
Light microfiber quilts
Curtained beds for your privacy
Table and chairs in each room
Power outlet, study lamp and hanger beside each bed
Iconic court yard with a central pool
Roof terrace with BBQ
Non-smoking rooms (you can of course enjoy your cigarettes in the court yard and on the roof terrace)
24-hour hot water in the shared and private bathrooms
Daily house keeping
Full facility kitchen where you can use the fridge, boiler, microwave oven, stove and dishes
Pets are welcome
Your safety is as important as your comfort. To guarantee this, we offer:
Lockers in your room to keep your belongings
Safety box in reception, if you want to store some valuables
Security cameras at the entrance doors and all shared areas
Manned reception 24/7
Fire alarm system
24/7 Check-in services
If you need any help, you can always refer to our friendly and helpful staff at the travel desk and concierge at reception. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>