Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group bookings penality free cancellation is up to 7. day prior to arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We thought of those girls too who are travelling alone or with a couple of other girls and dont wish to share their room or the bath with men! If you are one of them and you are looking for a nice, cozy, clean but a not expensive accommodation in Budapests downtown then Anadin hostel will be a good choice for you!
Our goal is to create an environment that makes you feel right at home, and contribute to your pleasant stay in Budapest. So say goodbye to dirty and overcrowded mixed dorms and say hello to Anadin Hostel!
Here are just a few reasons why Anadin Hostel would be a good choice for you:
- Because here you won't be disturbed by unknown men
- Because here the bathroom is used only by women
- Because our hostel is situated in the downtown but not in a noisy street
- Because we offer an excellent price/value ratio and a cozy, friendly atmosphere
- Because we provide for all our guests:
Comfortable lounge with satellite TV / DVD player and computer
Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, microwave and utensils to cook
Clean bathroom with 24 hours running hot water
FREE coffee/tea all day
FREE Towels, Linens
FREE use of hairdryer
*** !!! IMPORTANT !!! To avoid any misunderstanding, before booking please read our policy! *** We don't have continuous reception service therefore please inform us about your chek-in time!!! *** Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>