Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please read the hostel's official website for complete information about the hostel. We accept group meals catering, to be arranged in advance. Booking best via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our 4th floor open-layout unisex dormitory with 7 bunk beds, 14 bedspaces is spacious and airy, with huge windows that open to vast, uncongested views of greenery, Boracay hills and view of the sea on 'the other side of paradise'. To keep the rate low, we don’t use air-conditioning, but take utmost advantage of the breeze blowing freely towards our high location, hence our name “Amihan” which is the local term for the seasonal crisp and cool northeasterly wind. But even if it’s not the “Amihan” season (October-December), wind systems blowing from other directions are to be felt all-year-round in our hostel. We’ve just chosen the name “Amihan” because our hostel faces east, and sunrise can be watched from the huge picture windows of our dorm and to the easily accessible rooftop above.
Each dormitory of 10 bed spaces has an en-suite toilet and bath with hot/cold shower, an east-facing balcony, a dining tables for 6 for shared meals or interaction among guests, kitchen sink. Wi-fi internet is available at the ground floor cottage restaurant.
The dorm is fan- and breeze-cooled. We provide lots of electric fans, and in good weather we suggest keeping the windows and balcony door open to let the wind in.
Only checked-in guests are allowed inside the dorms. But other guests are allowed in the common area to mingle with checked-in guests above on our rooftop that overlooks the sea. Non-checked-in guests, however, are only allowed in the hostel from 8AM to 12MN, and partying or generally fun noise is requested to be kept low by 12MN as courtesy to sleeping guests.
Interaction with Guests
Hostel helpers are Joann and Daisy who also work for the owners, Bill and Lorna at Casa Camilla Boracay Apartments on White Beach about 10 to 15 minute walk away straight down Angol Road turn right walk 45 meters on White Beach path.
Other Things to Note
Since we don’t provide towels and toiletries, guests checking in must bring their own. Like most hotels, we have a self-service policy: meals are allowed in the dorms and the rooftop. Guests may bring in outside food without corkage, but are requested to clean up after their meals, and perhaps air out the food smells by opening the dorm windows. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Transporte ao aeroporto grátis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>