Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations or reduction in numbers will be charged in full if not made 1 week before arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We run a surf school that can cater for groups wishing to learn to surf.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our hostel can be found in a more peaceful part of town – close enough to walk to the city centre and beautiful beaches, but far enough to hear the birds chirp in the morning instead of the stragglers leaving the bars.We pride ourselves on finding the right mix between having a fun house, and also being able to get up in the morning to adventure or surf all day!
Please note that we are not a party hostel and are located in a residential area.
Our staff are always happy to help organize day trips surfing or other exciting activities.
2013 Security upgrade with keycard access.
2018 Shared dorms upgrade. All beds with their own reading light, USB charging port, lockable storage, and privacy curtain.
Check in: 13:00 until 22:00 (if arriving later please contact us)
Check out : 11:00
Method of payment: cash or card when checking in.
Full breakfast is included Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Mesa de Sinuca
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>