Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Each room is equipped with:
- bathroom (one of which has its own bathroom but outside the room, access is next to the room) ,
- TV, air conditioning, fridge and small terrace leading into Via Gramsci.
Linen change every 2 days or at the request of the host, and is included in the price.
This is a guesthouse ('affittacamere' in italian) so we don't serve breakfast!
For any problem, the owner is at your disposal inhabiting the same building.
Attention! The municipality of La Spezia has decided for the introduction of a 'turist tax' of 1,50 euro per person per day; this rule start from the 1st of March 2012
- Inform via phone or mail, about the time expected for your arrival the check-in day. Arrive at Le Vele without advice about the time of your arrival could be the cause of long waiting.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in and check out to be agreed with the property
Breakfast not included
Taxes not included - City tax EUR1.50 per person per day - max 5 days. Children up to 12 years of age exempt
Attention! The municipality of La Spezia has decided for the introduction of a 'turist tax' of 1,50 euro per person per day; this rule start from the 1st of March 2012 Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>