Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Abadia Hotel, with its ancient 16th century style house and patio, is one of the most enchanting, romantic and fabulous hotels you will find in all of Spain.Very convenient location, it is situated 100 meters from the Alhambra bus & airport bus stop.Sleep in the centre of Granada and breathe fresh air, as we are located on a street with no traffic. It is situated directly in the middle of the cultural, gastronomical and commercial center of Granada (10 minutes walk to the Cathedral and barrio Albaicin and 10 minutes by taxi to the magnificent Alhambra).
The XVI century building has been restored lately and has wide patio, where you can find peace, relax and silence.
The hotel has 19 rooms, all ensuite and the Suite room, even have a Jacuzzi for two people.
The apartments are situated 500 meters from the hotel, in a very nice building too.
We also offer tourist information and a free map of Granada. The hotel organizes a gastronomic tour to taste the world famous 'tapas'.
** Only Accommodation **
To secure the booking we will charge the first night stay on your debit or credit card.
Breakfast is not available until we open the cafeteria.
We look forward to your stay here.
Parking facilities for 14 euros the night for car. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Ar condicionado
- luz de leitura
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>