Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We offer free WiFi in public areas, free Greyhound shuttles, free breakfast, free pool and free body boards.
You will have the best sleep in our spacious air-conditioned doubles, 4, 6 & 10 bed dorm rooms. Each room has its own private bathroom with shower and toilet and the dorms have lockers. We also have the best private double rooms in town.
Chill out on the beach, in the swimming pool or in the hammacks, or have some fun in our games room with pool table and lounge room with smart TV and Netflix.
At 1770 YHA we offer surfboards and bikes for hire. You can use our body boards for free. There are yoga classes and massage nearby. We offer tours to our local kangaroo sanctuary and to the Town of 1770 to see the spectacular sunset over the ocean where we often spot dolphins, turtles and whales in the right season!
There are lots of activities to do in this area including the cheapest surfing lesson in Australia, kayak and SUP hire, Reef tours, Scooteroo and LARC tours etc.
People are blown away by the beauty of Agnes Water and 1770, the friendliness of the locals and the prices of the activities.
Our hostel has 44 beds with air-con and ensuite in each room. If you want to cook like the Aussies you can prepare a nice meal on the BBQs in our large open air kitchen. On various nights we also have delicious home cooked meals & unbelievable crepes at budget prices.
The lounge area offers you comfy couches, Netflix, board games, a selection of books – everything you need to chill out. We also have a free to use pool table, dart board and even a piano. The beach is so close you can hear the waves crashing and feel the breeze from your room. The beach is stunningly beautiful and it is safe to swim all year round. Walk to the beach from your room or take a dip in our pool. We are only a 10 minute walk from the the supermarket, shops and cafes of Agnes Water.
We want you to feel at home and enjoy every minute of your stay. We all love our lifestyles here and that reflects on the way we look after our guests. We look forward to welcoming you soon! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Ar condicionado
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Piscina exterior
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Ônibus de traslado
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mesa de Sinuca
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>