Parece que o seu idioma preferido é Português Brasileiro.Click here to change language
August 13, 2009
Hostelworld.com, the leading provider of online reservations to the budget, independent and youth travel market today announced the launch of its Travel Store, the first of its kind on a hostel booking website. In addition to booking great value accommodation, customers can now avail of great offers and exclusive discounts across the globe with Hostelworld.com's exclusive Travel Store partners: World Nomads travel insurance, Viagogo events ticketing, Lonely Planet guidebooks, TravelnRoam mobile sim and Eurolanguages courses; all available at www.travel-store.hostelworld.com.
Santina Doherty, VP of Commercial Development at Hostelworld.com said "We're delighted to launch the new Travel Store on Hostelworld.com. The addition of the Travel Store will enhance our user experience when they come to browse and book accommodation worldwide. Each Travel Store supplier has been carefully selected to offer high quality services at great value to our customers. I look forward to adding more new exciting partnerships over the coming months".
Hostelworld.com is the leading provider of online reservations to the budget, independent and youth travel market. It offers confirmed online reservations for over 20,000 hostels and budget hotels in 170 countries worldwide. The site also offers budget travelers over 2 million user reviews, free podcasts, videos, customized city guides, a travel social network and more. Hostelworld.com is headquartered in Dublin and is fully owned and operated by Web Reservations International Ltd (WRI).
A number of key partnerships have been formed for the launch of the Hostelworld.com Travel Store, including:
- World Nomads is a leading provider of travel insurance to residents of over 150 countries which can be bought from anywhere in the world, even when travelling. They offer extensive cover including high levels of medical, evacuation cover, 24 hour emergency assistance along with cover for a wide range of adventure activities.
- Lonely Planet will be the sole provider of guidebooks on the Travel Store. The full range of Lonely Planet guide books will be available to buy online from Country and City guides right through pick and mix and language guides.
- Travel N Roam is a product of Cubic Telecom. With this unique SIM card you can make and receive calls, text messages and use data for a fraction of the cost you would normally pay when using your normal network operator abroad. It brings the benefits of real competition to millions of global travellers enabling them to stay in touch with home, office and family with a minimum of fuss.
- Viagogo is Europe's largest ticket exchange where fans can buy and sell tickets for sports, music and theatre in a safe and secure environment. It is partnered with some of the biggest names in music, sport and theatre including the Reading and Leeds Festivals, Madonna, Manchester United and Andrew Lloyd Webber, which means they have some of the best tickets at the best prices.
- Eurolanguages has simplified finding the best language holidays by helping people search, compare and confirm quality courses all over Europe using independent student reviews and ratings as a guide. Every course featured is priced at the best prices available and all schools are independently recognised for providing quality education standards.