Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups Terms & Conditions
For groups over 10 people, full payment will be required to confirm your booking. Payment can be made either by Visa, Mastercard, Switch, cheque or bank transfer. Bookings will not be confirmed unless payment is received.
Once a booking is confirmed and deposit is paid, these rules apply.
For cancellations of a confirmed booking we charge a 10% administration costs fee, which will be deducted from the amount paid. The remaining balance will be refunded within 28 days of the cancellation request.
For cancellations made less than 28 days prior to the arrival date, no refunds will be due.
For partial cancellations, a refund of 50% of the cancellation total will be given if the cancellation is made more than 28 days before the arrival date.
No cancellations or changes will be accepted by telephone, only by e-mail or in writing to the Central Sales Office.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All changes to booking break down after being given a Booking reference are subject to availability at time of change.
All bookings are payable in full at least 28 days prior to arrival.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Groups under 18 years of age are at all times at the hostel manager's discretion and rooms cannot be shared with outside bookings.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Selling Out Soon
Aplicativos de Celular Hostelworld
Faça a reserva no caminho com os novos aplicativos móveis da Hostelworld.