Como chegar em Hotel Morlacchi
Highway A1 Firenze-Roma
- Exit Valdichiana (coming from north) then follow directions towards Perugia; exit expressway in 'Perugia San Faustino'.
- Exit Orte (coming from south)then take the Expressway E45 following the indications to Perugia. Exit expressway E45 in 'Perugia Piscille Centro' or 'Perugia San Faustino'.
In Perugia arrive to 'Fontivegge Railway Station'.
- Take any bus toward the historical center (there is one every 10/15 minutes). Get off the bus in Piazza Italia or Piazza Fortebraccio (Università per Stranieri)There is also Minimetrò next the railway station, get off at Cupa or Pincetto.Alternatively you can take a taxi in front of the railway station
- S. Egidio (Perugia) Airport: is connected with Perugia city by public busses or private taxi.
- Leonardo Da Vinci Fiumicino Rome: take a bus from Sulga Company just at the airport. You will arrive directly in Perugia.