Como chegar em Ericeira Villa
TO GET TO ERICEIRA FROM LISBON AIRPORT:
1) BUS: A shuttle runs between Lisbon airport and the city centre and stops on its way at 'Campo Grande', or you can take a taxi to Campo Grande. Buses go from here every hour to Ericeira in the daytime. The busline is called Mafrense and the stop is close to the stairs of the metro, on the other side of the stadion Alvalade XXI. The destination of your bus is Venda do Pinheiro, Malveira, Mafra and Ericeira. You must count with about 2 hours' travel if you decide to use this method.
2) TAXI You may, however, find it more practical to order a TAXI from us to take you from the airport to Ericeira. The drive takes less than 1 hour. We have negotiated a preferential rate for this transfer. Please see your pricelist for details.
The taxi-driver will be waiting for you when you come out from the customs and he will be holding up a sheet of paper with your name; he will give you the keys to your holiday house and take you there direct if it is outside the office hours. (Please do not enter a taxi the driver of which does not have your name in his possession.)
Alternatively you can get a taxi at the airport rank or rent a car from us.
If you arrive at the office by a taxi, which has not been ordered through us, please do not empty the taxi of your luggage as you shall proceed in your taxi to your holiday home after you have retrieved the keys. We do unfortunately not have delivery service between the office and your villa.
3) RENTED CAR (please also see our car hire rates). Coming out of the carpark building you turn right immediately, going downhill in the direction 'Parque das Naçoes'. Go across the round-about (Ponte, Vasco da Gama - A2), drive 50 m and after having passed under a bridge turn left at the traffic lights. You are now on a motorway. (If you miss the turn coming out of the car park building you may end up on at different, much larger round-about. Make sure you take the turn to Norte/Ponte/Vasco da Gama and you wil end up on the same motorway).
After 1.8 km take the turn to the right signed IC17/Outros Destinos and immediately after take the left lane 'Outros Destinos'.
After further 3.8 km you will enter a tunnel, stay in the right lane which takes you to A8/Malveira/Leiria. Make sure you follow the signs to Leiria/Malveira. The motorway divides, follow the signs to Malveira/Mafra. Exit at Mafra and you are 13 kms from Ericeira.
In Ericeira you arrive at a T-junction signed Lisbon and Sintra to the left and Ericeira to the right, turn left. (do NOT enter the centre of the town.) 200 m further on you arrive at a crossroad, signed to the right 'centro'.
Park around here, the office is on the corner of this street, on top of a flight of prominent steps.
TO GET TO ERICEIRA TRAVELLING BY CAR
1) If you come from Mafra / Malveira you arrive in Ericeira at a T-junction signed Lisbon and Sintra to the left and Ericeira to the right, turn left. (do NOT enter the centre of the town.) 200 m further on you arrive at a crossroads, signed to the right 'centro'. Park around here, the office is on the corner of this street, on top of a flight of prominent steps.
2) If you come from Torres Vedras / Ribamar, stay on the main road once in Ericeira. After the firestation continue 300 m (or 200 m after a sign to Mafra) and you arrive at a crossroads, signed to the right 'centro'. Park around here.
3) If you come from Sintra stay on the main road another 200 m after the petrol station 'Galp', which is at the beginning of the town. and you arrive at a crossroad, signed to the left 'centro'.
Park around here, you have arrived.